الحالة : بنت الأزور غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 7531
    تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2010
    المشاركات : 503
    المذهب : سنيه
    التقييم : 13

افتراضي Dhihaar

Dhihaar

One of the expressions of the first Jaahiliyyah ( the age before Islaam ) that is still widespread in this Ummah ( nation ) is the phenomenon of dhihaar , whereby a man says to his wife : " " You are to me like the back of my mother , or : You are as forbidden for me as is my sister " , and other similarly ugly statements whose repulsive nature was confirmed by the Sharee'ah ( divine law ) because of the oppression it involved towards women . Allah referred to this in the Qur'aans
    :

"
    Those among you who make their wives unlawful to them by saying to them , ' You are like my mother's back, ' they cannot be their mothers . None can be their mothers except those who gave them birth . And verily , they utter an ill word and a lie . And verily , Allaah is Oft-Pardoning , Oft-Forgiving
    . "

[ Surah al-Mujaadilah (58):2 ]

The Sharee'ah has imposed a heavy penalty ( kaffaarah ) for this crime , similar to that required for killing a person by mistake or for having intercourse during the day in Ramadaan ; the person who has committed dhihaar is not permitted to approach his wife until he has paid this penalty . Allaah says
    :

"
    And those who make unlawful to them ( their wives ) ( by dhihaar ) , and wish to free themselves from what they uttered , ( the penalty ) in that case ( is ) the freeing of a slave before they touch each other . That is an admonition to you ( so that you may not return to such an ill thing ) . And Allaah is All-Aware of what you do . * And he who finds not ( the money for freeing a slave ) must fast two successive months before they both touch each other . And for him who is unable to do so , he should feed sixty miskeen ( poor ) . That is in order that you may have perfect Faith in Allaah and His Messenger . And for disbelievers , there is a painful torment
    . "

[ Surah al-Mujaadilah (58) : 3 – 4 ]

ترجمة الموضوع للعربية هنا :
    The translation into Arabic is here
    :
    http://www.al-shaaba.net/vb/showthread.php?t=19935

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة بنت الأزور ; 03-28-2011 الساعة 12:48 AM

«« توقيع بنت الأزور »»
    قال شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية رحمه الله : " إنما يفسد الناس : نصف متكلم ، و نصف فقيه ، و نصف نحوي ، و نصف طبيب ! هذا يفسد البلدان ،و هذا يفسد الأديان ، و هذا يفسد اللسان ، و هذا يفسد الأبدان "

عضو
    الحالة : بنت طيبه غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 10033
    تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2011
    المشاركات : 421
    المذهب : سني
    التقييم : 44

افتراضي

جزاكم الله خيرآ كثيرآ

«« توقيع بنت طيبه »»

Dhihaar

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

Dhihaar

Dhihaar